FOR DUCT, PIPE AND VESSEL APPLICATIONS
JERECO OFFERS SELF-ADHERING, PEEL-AND-STICK FLEXIBLE WEATHERPROOF JACKETING AND CLADDING.
ACRYLIC, RUBBERIZED BITUMEN ADHESIONS, STAINLESS STEEL AND FIBERGLASS ARE SOME OF THE MOST SUITABLE APPLICATIONS
FOR ALL WEATHER INSULLATIONS.
WEATHERPROOF JACKETING AND WEATHERPROOF CLADDING
Without a suitable, well-applied protection system, the insulation will not be able to operate as intended over the insulation system's projected lifespan. Therefore, both outdoor and indoor insulation applications require some degree of protection against UV radiation, moisture penetration, mechanical abuse, chemical resistance, and other factors.
Using weatherproof jacketing and weatherproof cladding is key to the performance and protection of insulation systems. They come in a variety of choices and can be customized to suit all insulation types.
FLEXIBLE CLADDING PRODUCTS FROM JERECO
Flexible Weatherproof cladding and jacketing materials are intended for both outdoor and indoor usage.
They provide effective resistance and protection against
- UV radiation
- Chemical abuse
- Mechanical abuse
Weatherproof cladding will provide a second layer of defense against moisture and chemical spillage to the insulation covering, minimizing or eliminating the likelihood of corrosion.
PRODUCTS AND RANGE OF APPLICATION
There are numerous flexible cladding/membrane products available at Jereco. Many are multilayer composites and provide higher puncture resistance and moisture resistance. They come in a wide range of gauges/thicknesses, colors, finishes and textures.
- 5-ply aluminum/mylar composite
- 13-ply aluminum/mylar composite
- Fiberglass cloth imbedded with aluminum
- Elastomeric sheeting (hypalon, EPDM or chloroprene)
- Thermoplastic rubber (TPR) sheeting
- Multi-layer, rubberized, asphalt-based membranes
Insulation jacketing is a protective covering that wraps around tube or pipe insulation to protect it from moisture, wear, and mechanical damage. There are a variety of jacketing solutions available for you at Jereco.
Metal jackets come with bonded handmade paper or surlyn lining. The inside surface of the jacket is bonded with a continuous paper or surlyn thermoplastic liner. This shields the metal against corrosion caused by moisture.
- Aluminium: Aluminum is low in weight and corrosion resistant. The surface finish of the material can be smooth, embossed, or corrugated.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel jacketing is frequently used to protect the underlying insulation and pipe from corrosive vapors, leaky chemicals, and other environmental conditions. Comes with a higher degree of fire resistance.
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Jacketing
The most widely used plastic jacketing material is polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and is a popular choice when it comes to outdoor weatherproof jacketing applications.
- UV resistant
- Provides protection from vapor, rain, wind
Foil Film Jacketing
Foil-film Jacketing provides effective resistance against,
- mechanical wear
- wear and tear
Fiberglass cloth or silicone coated fiberglass jacketing are used in applications that require,
- higher cleanliness
- higher hygiene and sanitation
Jereco Singapore is home to a wide array of insulation weatherproofing solutions and our experts are always ready to help you with the industry best practices. Call us today to get in touch with the best insulation consultants in Singapore.