STAINLESS STEEL TIE WIRE
Jereco’s stainless steel tie wire can be used to secure hoses, cables, poles, pipes, and other items when harsh environmental conditions may negatively affect the bundling application. Our stainless steel tie wires come in 1 mm and 2 mm widths, and are made with SS 304 and SS 316 grade stainless steel for higher durability.
Stainless banding is relied upon by many industries for its versatility of application and the following essential features:
- Strong (stronger than plastic cable ties)
- Durable and long-lasting
- Can withstand extreme temperature conditions
- Highly resistant to corrosion and moisture
- Highly resistant to UV – will not degrade with prolonged exposure to the sun
Stainless steel tie wires can be used in virtually any indoor, outdoor, or underground application where corrosion, vibration, weathering, radiation, and temperature extremes are concerns. The following industries and applications require high-quality stainless-steel banding for their operational efficiency:
- Marine Industry: Shipbuilding, offshore hydrocarbon drilling
- Food processing industry
- Petrochemical industry: Offshore oil rigs
- Industrial, commercial, and marine HVAC systems
- Air handling systems
Jereco Pte Ltd – Insulation Consultancy Services
We provide innovative insulation solutions and products, including high-quality stainless steel tie wire, ceramic wool, and other industrial insulation essentials. Jereco’s insulation consultancy services will allow you to rely on the expertise of well-experienced specialists in both onshore and offshore insulation applications. Contact the leading insulation provider in Singapore for guidance on insulation material selection, installation, and maintenance.