PURE ALUMINIUM FOIL
Made with 99% pure aluminium, Jereco’s pure aluminium foil comes in 100-metre reels. EN AW-1050 is the most common aluminium alloy used for manufacturing aluminium foil in Singapore.
|STANDARD LENGTH||100METER /REEL|
Jereco’s pure aluminium foil comes with the following essential features, making it ideal for a range of insulation applications:
- Resistant to water, water vapour, grease, and gas - reflects light, heat, and UV rays
- Fire resistant
- Easy to recycle As a leading insulation provider in Singapore, Jereco Pte Ltd is home to a wide range of insulation products including pure aluminium foil for different industrial and commercial applications
The low weight, high conductivity, and high insulation effect of pure aluminium foil make it useful in many industrial applications. These include the following and many more:
- Thermal insulation of pipelines and ducts (up to 96% reflection of radiant heat)
- Insulation of power cables (improves electromagnetic compatibility)
- As an extra layer of protection in vapour and moisture insulation
- As an effective layer of insulation in the telecommunications industry to prevent electrostatic interference in communication cables
Insulation Consultancy Services by Jereco Pte Ltd
Our team at Jereco has extensive industry experience. Through our dedicated insulation consultancy services and project management, we can provide you with the necessary guidance on material selection, installation, and maintenance for both onshore and offshore insulation projects in Singapore.