FIBERGLASS CLOTH C-GLASS 3732 (PLAIN)
Fiberglass Cloth C-Glass 3732 manufactured by us is made of high tensile fiberglass yarn that consists of alkali lime glass and high boron oxide content. Often referred to as ‘mild steel’ in the insulation industry, fiberglass Cloth C-Glass 3732 is an industrial fabric that comes in plain, satin, or twill weave.
- UNIFORM THICKNESS
- HIGH CONTROL
- HIGH TENSILE STRENGTH
- HIGH HEAT
- HIGH FIRE RESISTANCE
- HIGH CHEMICAL RESISTANCE
- HIGH DIMENSIONAL STABILITY
- SMOOTH AND LIGHTWEIGHT FINISH
- GOOD THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY
- COMPATIBLE WITH EPOXY, VINYL RESINS, AND POLYESTER
|WIDTH||1M & 1.27M|
|WEIGHT||430GSM ± 10GSM|
|FACING COMPOSITION||FIBERGLASS CLOTH|
FIBERGLASS CLOTH C-GLASS 3732 (PLAIN) APPLICATION
Fiberglass Cloth C-Glass is suitable for a wide range of industrial applications that require high corrosion and high heat resistance. It comes with good filtration performance making it an ideal choice for many industrial insulations needs.
- For thermal, acoustic and corrosion insulation, and chemical resistance needs in the,
- Aircraft Industry
- Marine industry
- Automobile industry
- Petroleum Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Electrical Industry
- For coating and lamination.
- As a reinforcement material for phenolic and polyester resins.
- As backing material for industrial insulation tapes.